Use of and Membership in the Restaurants.ie Services is void where prohibited. By using the Restaurants.ie Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Restaurants.ie Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age.
This website and its content is copyright of Restaurants.ie is, all rights reserved.
Restaurants.ie is provided for your personal use only. Users of Restaurants.ie may not reproduce, republish, redistribute or commercially exploit the content from the web site in any form without permission of Restaurants.ie .
Copyright on materials contributed by Restaurants.ie members is held by the individual creators.
All content: postings, messages, text, files, images, graphics, photos, or any other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You are entirely responsible for all content that you post or email. For all content provided by you, you agree to indemnify Provider as provided below.
By uploading or otherwise posting any content on the Site, you represent and warrant: (i) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service; (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate this User Agreement; and, (iii) the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
For all such information and material, you grant Restaurants.ie , its affiliates and related entities, and its affiliated newspaper, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
No Pre-Screening or Editing
This is a community Site. As such, there are forums, comments and other interactive areas where users can express opinions and share ideas and information. Restaurants.ie cannot and does not monitor all of the material posted or transmitted to the Site. Additionally, Restaurants.ie does not control, and is not responsible for, Content made available through the Site by members
By using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of the Site and any of its Content, including but not limited to whether you should rely on said Content.
You also agree that under no circumstances will Restaurants.ie or its affiliates be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that Provider does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Restaurants.ie shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Site, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason. Restaurants.ie reserves the right to delete any posting, message or photograph at any time, for any reason or no reason.
Online behavior, posting rules
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that purports to be from any person or entity, including but not limited to a Provider employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person orentity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Restaurants.ie users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- stalk or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from or upload data to the Service;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Restaurants.ie computer systems or any other user's computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Restaurants.ie website.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in sanctions ranging from disciplinary procedures such as verbal and written warnings, through to dismissal.
Membership and registration
By registering as a Member of Restaurants.ie , you warrant that the information you provide to us, including the personally identifying information, is true and accurate. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree not to sell, transfer or assign your Membership or any Membership rights. We reserve the right to terminate your Membership at any time for any reason. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting others to access to your personal information.If you believe someone has accessed Restaurants.ie using your member name and password without your authorization, contact us by filling up the form on this page..